What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive system for video & audio converting
- All major formats are supported – VIP Video Converter can convert to / from 200 video & audio formats and devices
- Fast conversion & High quality – Expect fantastic conversion speeds and high quality video & audio outputs
- Joining / Merging files – Choose to merge the output video / audio files to one file after the conversion
- Customize conversion profiles – Choose between using default conversion profiles and customizing your own
- User friendly software – We put thought into the little details – drag & drop to add files
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. VIP Video Converter scores 71.63/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.vip-video-converter.com/register.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vip-video-converter.com you’ll also be taken through to vip-video-converter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)